Sarah is a Senior Vice President at Berman and Company, a Washington, D.C. based communications firm that aggressively defends free market principles. She has delivered expert testimony before numerous state legislatures and regularly appears in the national media. She is on the Leadership Committee of Young Conservatives for the Freedom to Marry and is on the National Board of Log Cabin Republicans.
Sarahs blog posts at The Purple Elephant (click).
TV appearances by Sarah on this subject:
- “Sarah Longwell makes the conservative case for the freedom to marry.” Russia Times. Sarah Longwell. August 27, 2012.
- “Sarah Longwell on NYT at GOP Convention.” The New York Times T.V.. Sarah Longwell. September 6, 2012.
Articles written by Sarah on this subject:
- “The freedom to marry: a conservative value.” The Daily Caller. Nicole Neily, Torrey Shearer, and Sarah Longewell. July 9, 2012.
Articles quoting Sarah on this subject:
- “Republican and Lesbian, and Fighting for Acceptance of Both Identities.” The New York Times. Sarah Wheaton. November 25, 2012.
- “Gay groups and ‘Homocon’ welcomed to GOP convention despite platform.” CNN.com. Jen Christensen. September 1, 2012.